You will have fun time playing the game of SimCity Buildit although you might not be aware of a few things if you are a newbie and just started playing the game. Instead of burning the bridges at both ends and creating disasters, you have to move slowly while playing the game. It is similar to a wonderful mix of builders and you have to move on with one aspect at a time to have complete control over this game. When you begin playing this game, you might find it familiar and simply and you can delve into the basics with ease. Resources are a key aspect of this game in which factories produce metal and wood for upgrading the housing plots and creating other materials that are used for playing the game further.
A few tips to begin with this game
You have to start playing the game with the resources that are produced in factories. Take a quick look at the following points.
- Have you noticed the concept of dirty radius that is present in factories? You have to stay away from this aspect or eliminate the dirtiness as much as possible and keep them away from the sims.
- Ideally, you have to put the residential plots in one place and the factories in another location taking the planning aspect into consideration.
- Placing the factories and the residences in one place will help you place the fire stations along with other utilities in a seamless manner.
- As a beginner, you have to keep this in mind that leaving one unit space is necessary when you place the police and fire stations rather than make a mess of the entire thing. In short, you will have little or no option to stuff everything in and around the residential plots or else destroy the roads.
- Once you are able to segregate the districts, you will not face much opposition during the later stage of the game.
Using coal for energy
You might just be afraid to use coal for energy but you must stay happy with this option as it creates a whole lot of opportunities for you to play the game. Have a glimpse of the following.
- Using an unclean energy resource may not suit your preferences but you can be enthused about this as a money-saving option.
- You can get huge amounts of electricity at a very low cost and stop worrying about the problems in the real world.
- After all, the environmental impacts occur at that spot but if it does not come near a residence can go ahead merrily.
- Oil and nuclear power can be used at a later stage when you continue playing this game.
- The worst thing to use is wind energy and you better not make the mistake of utilizing this power resource.
Making the most of the Global Trade HQ and other offers in this game
Trading in SimCity can be pretty interesting but you have to sort out the options at first. How to make the most by selling those things that can fetch you good amounts? Read the following points.
- For newbies, it is good to find out that chairs and vegetables are pretty pricey from the point of view of selling them.
- However, if you notice a coin as a pop up and you get more prices than Global Trade HQ, you must not waste this opportunity rather go ahead and consider this option.
- It is easy to make money when you prepare a finished product with the resources that are available. Moreover, you can also get rid of the materials that have been produced in excess.
- It is a nice option to utilize the most of an expensive material. When you do not use a particular material such as plastic or metal, make use of something else such as seeds and minerals.
- also if you could use the simcity buildit cheats to gain more simoleons and simcash then it would definitely improve the gameplay.
Avoid wasting money
One of the most important things that you have to remember while playing SimCity is to avoid wastage of money which is much similar to the ways in which things work in the real world. While it is just about this game, the idea of building a city by utilizing the resources and without wasting money can be enthusiastic in the real sense. The following points will illustrate.
- In a bid to create different aspects of entertainment, do not make the mistake of creating too many parks and waste your valuable money.
- You have to save money for other buildings such as fire and police station, water and electricity. Just like the real world, a city can have less parks but it must have more water pumping stations, fire services, police stations to maintain law and order.
- When you build more parks, you serve less people in the city when compared with the essential resources and the percentage of population that benefit from them.
- It can become genuinely frustrating for the sims when you build more parks in a city than it needs and a few fire and police stations that are essential for living.
Enhancing land value
Enhancing the value of land can add value to your efforts. When you begin this work, you will come across a blue icon with three bars which represents the screen of land value. If you are wondering what land value is, it refers to the attractiveness of a particular area to the sims. Have a look at the following points.
- The deep blue color indicates that a land has higher value than the light blue shade which means lesser value. The value of the land may affect the way in which you upgrade the residential plots.
- When you are playing this game, you have to know how to add more value to land. There are lots of utility, specialized and coverage services that add value to the land.
- While you learn about things that add value to the land, you have to know what lowers the value such as pollution from buildings and factories, lack of coverage and utility services and government buildings.
The final point
When you play this game, move ahead with a pace of your own instead of constantly thinking how to make things click. Improvement in this game will come with time but it is more important to enjoy the game and take one aspect as a time before plunging into action.